11.12.2007

Eat More Chicken


Eat More Chicken
Originally uploaded by darnib

My daughter! Sometimes I think she's put here by the devil to torment me for the rest of my earthly life. Though most of the torment came during her teen years but she just turned 21 so . . . Then there are other times, of which there have been many, when she's a pure ANGEL! Today was one of those times.

How about coming home after work, having your nose blessed by the wonderful, spicy aroma of a tomato sauce make with fresh tomatoes and such. Dinner is served! Yes, she did this for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww isn't that special! And No I did not have the pleasure of "putting her here" to torture you. I had no parts in that at all.

Memnoch The Devil.
(should be your next A. Rice read;-)

Darni said...

Okay. That will be my next read. I'm done with Lasher . . . was a bit annoyed with the ending but I still enjoyed the read.