4.08.2007

My Lord

(17)Now as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, (18)"We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death (19)and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!" Matthew 20:17-19.

mary

This morning, I'm listening to Brian McKnight's When Will I See You Again -- its so beautiful to me:

. . . You died for us, once before
Sacrificed your life upon the cross
Oh Lord will you be coming in
The noon day sky
Or will you arrive
like a thief in the night

Lord since you’ve been gone,
everythings gone wrong
Just like you said that it would do
But Lord I still believe
You're coming back for me
To take me home to live with you
Waiting day and night,
for you to crack the sky
I know we're coming to the end,
tell me when
Will I see you again,
my Lord
Tell me when,
will I see you again . . .

No comments: